Broad-spectrum disinfectant for disinfection of surfaces – complies with EN 1499:2017 “hygienic handwash” (phase 2, step 2)**.
bactericidal – fungicidal – virucidal
- extremely fast-acting, non-alcoholic broad-spectrum disinfectant
- scientifically proven to be safe against enveloped viruses (SARS-CoV-2 viruses)
- dermatologically tested (“excellent”)
- clinically dermatologically tested, for children aged 2 and older (“excellent”)
- IHO and VAH listed
- kosher and halal certified
- available in different container sizes (100 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 5 l) and dosage forms (disinfectant wipes, foam disinfectant, etc.)
Excellent for hairdressing chairs, rolling stools, washbasins, drying hoods, styling stations, footrests, work trolleys, reception desks, cash register displays, touchscreens, handles, door handles, doors, sanitary facilities, dustbins, hands.
Ready-to-use without adding water.
Disinfection of surfaces: spray on water-compatible surfaces of all types in commercial areas and allow to dry.
Handwash: wet hands completely with 10 ml > for 60 seconds and allow to dry.
Advantages over alcohol-based disinfectants:
Odourless, water-based, non-degreasing, pH-neutral, non-flammable, non-explosive, safe and long-term storable, no hazardous material.
Practical: FIX & DES bulk 7.5 is also available in travel size (100 ml).