Floor power cleaner ideal for all floor cleaning machines and wet vacuums
Low-foaming cleaning concentrate for the treatment of sealed wooden floors, tile, stone and PVC coverings as well as concrete. Quickly and thoroughly removes all oily and greasy soiling on plastic coatings and carry-over residues on floors.
Versatile applied in commerce, industry, schools, hospitals and government agencies. Very suitable for floor cleaning machines, wet vacuums as well as for high pressure, hot water and steam jets. Even in the case of water with a high calcium content, the nozzles and water-carrying systems of the cleaning machines and equipment are protected, as it binds the calcium in soluble form.
– biodegradable, incombustible
– Does not develop harmful vapors
– free from phosphates and solvents
Always use the concentrate diluted with water. Depending on the degree and age of soiling, the dilution varies.
Manual floor cleaning: 1:10 – 1:30
Floor cleaning machine: 1:30 – 1:50
High pressure unit: 1:50 – 1:100
Steam blasting unit: 1:50 – 1:150
Causes serious eye damage.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call POISON CENTER or doctor.
– Keep cleaning agents out of the reach of children.
– Do not store cleaning agents near beverage bottles because of the risk of confusion.
– Do not decant cleaning agents into beverage bottles under any circumstances. The cleaning agents could be mistaken for food and thus drunk.
Product packaging may differ from the illustrations