Grout cleaner for showers etc.,
- removes coatings and black stains
- for all joints incl. Silicone joints
- fast and deep acting
- highly effective
May be corrosive to metals.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
Toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects.
Contact with acids liberates toxic gases.
Attention! Do not use together with other products as hazardous gases (chlorine) may be released.
Avoid release into the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF INTOXICATED: Rinse out mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash off/shower skin with water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call POISON CENTER or doctor.
Product packaging may differ from the illustrations.